Higher Retreat - Puerto Rico's Finest Cannabis and Hemp Retreat
ARE YOU READY TO GET HIGHER?
This infusion retreat is dedicated to focus on the medicinal properties and natural side of the world's most famous plant. Located in the serene hills of Orocovis, where we have our hemp farm and from which you could learn a lot.
Guests will enjoy stunning views of green nature from all around the farm, right next to a river, in the center of the island. This is a great land to enjoy camping in the nature with friends or family!
- November 20th > November 27th, 2021
What is included:
- 3 or 6 nights at the PRFinest Hemp Farm.
- 3 Daily healthy, infused, local, organic, vegetarian meals (except one night in town)
- 1 Medicated Yoga / Stretching Class Daily and Guided Meditation Breathwork
- Journaling (includes a Journal) Free Time for Relaxing
- Learning about growing hemp and as well other farm intricacies.
- Beautiful sceneries inside the property and amazing natural places to visit like el Charco de la Guitarra (See Video)
- Free Wifi (as available)
- Professional Photo Shoot during the retreat (optional)
- Special excursions like (Toro verde zip line, surf lessons, etc.) Upon registration and price not included.
What is not included:
- Airfare from your hometown to SJU, Puerto Rico.
- Shuttle to/from Airport to the Orocovis Farm
- Travelers Insurance
- One Group Dinner Out (transportation provided)
- Alcohol & Specialty Drinks, Spa Services and/or special excursions like ( toro verde zip line, surf lessons, etc.) *We include transportation and guidance to Charco de la Guitarra*
- Gratuity / Tips
Retreat Price (total) for 3 Days $600
Retreat Price (total) for 7 Days $1250
A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space.
Retreat Price (total) for 3 Days $1050
Retreat Price (total) for 7 Days $2300
Your final payment will be due 15 days before the retreat start date. 10 days from the retreat start date.
More About The Farm
Our farm is located at the top of the mountain as you arrive in the pueblo of Orocovis. The land was old cow farms and is very hilly, over 200’ of elevation gain occurs on our farm with hills up to 30°. It’s actually dry a lot of the year with a Mediterrean Climate, wildfires occur at times; however, when it rains, it pours. Our high 24hr rainfall total has been 8”, we have a bio composting pond that holds 50k gallons of water that can go from empty to full in 6 hrs.